Welcome to the Mission Outpost! The purpose of this board is to assist with the earning of in game money and promote threading between members! We are also hoping this will assist with TRS and Assembly based missions to keep the plot rolling, however, we will allow missions for other parties to. Due to the manner we created them, we are hoping there will be minimal moderation to assure people can start their missions without hesitation. Have fun!
RULES & EARNINGS
1) Solo missions are fine, however, you will miss out on our player multiplier. One player may have a max of 1 character in one mission; if you want to use your other characters in one, they will not earn money. There can be a maximum of 8 characters in one mission to avoid over-crowding.
2) No straying from the primary objective. If you wish for your characters to shop or get drinks after, please end the mission thread and start a new thread.
3) Training, AU/past threads and terror-based events (ex. horde plots, medical mayhem, etc.) cannot overlap with missions.
4) Completed missions can be linked below. Staff will review and dish out earnings as needed.
5) We ask you to maintain a posting order and give people around a week or two to respond unless agreed otherwise. If someone gave you permission to skip, because perhaps they are unconscious, please mention it in the thread. Temporary joining will still be considered a player being involved as long as it is at least 3 posts of involvement.
6) Please provide all information needed in the mission posting thread. Especially if you need the mission to fail for plot development.
8) Sudden terror/AP/TRS/fights encounters do not constitute as a mission.
9) Citizens may join for additional spice!
10) Missions are not required to be fighting. It could be something like your character healing people in the aftermath of a battle or a scout carrying out his work.
11) Please read the instructions below to get the math for your earning amount!
12) When you get all your participants, please mark your mission as closed!
13) Please be reasonable with your missions. Keep in mind what terrors are capable and do not pretend your character can automatically kill anything above troublemaker without breaking a sweat. Furthermore, we ask that Zeredah is not involved in these as an actual character, if you want to try and find her, knock yourself out. However, she cannot be found.
Yields: Each mission will have a $50 dollar yield. This is the baseline for all missions in hopes of promoting interactions between members in order to receive the available multiplier.
Player Multiplyer: We decided to use missions to promote interactions between members. Therefore, for every role-player who joins (NOT CHARACTER), you will receive a multiplier. You may get a maximum multiplier of 8. The multiplier will be multiplied by the yield and give you your earnings. (Equation: 50 x Players = Earning)Multiplayer Table
Yield Players Earning $50 1 $50 $50 2 $100 $50 3 $150 $50 4 $200 $50 5 $250 $50 6 $300 $50 7 $350 $50 8 $400
[div align="center"][div style="width:300px;padding:15px;border:#e2bcbc 15px solid;background-color:#ffffff;"][table style="width:300px;"][tbody][tr][td style="width:70px;"][div style="color:#e2bcbc;font-size:25px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Open Sans;"]$###[/div][/td][td style="width:230px;vertical-align:top;"][div style="border-left:2px solid #e2bcbc;"][div style="padding-left:10px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#b8b8b8;"][span style="font-size:17px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#666;"]MISSION TITLE[/span]
[span style="font-size:11px;"]Amount of Participants[/span]
[span style="font-size:11px;"]Alliance (TRS, AP or Other)[/span][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][div style="font-family:Open Sans;font-size:17px;letter-spacing:2px;color:#999;text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;"]IC INFORMATION[/div][div style="font-family:Lato;color:#a9a9a9;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;margin-top:5px;"]Place all in-character info in a paragraph or two. Basically what information they received through their communications.[/div][div style="font-family:Open Sans;font-size:17px;letter-spacing:2px;color:#999;text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;"]OOC INFORMATION[/div][div style="font-family:Lato;color:#a9a9a9;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;margin-top:5px;"]Place all out-of-character information in this section and explain if there are certain plot points you need to occur in the thread itself. Please use this section to add to the above should the information your character received be incorrect.[/div][/div][/div][div style="margin:0px auto;font-size:5pt;color:#5E5E5E;text-align:right;letter-spacing:-1px;width:360px;"][a href="http://wicked-wonderland.boards.net/user/362"]ADDY ☆[/a][/div][googlefont=Open Sans:300][googlefont=Lato]
MADE BY ★MEULK