Angel de Angelis Palladino
" We ain't about petty rabble.
What we do is keep the underworld under,
the real world over,
and the scum six feet below fertilizing the rest of us."
Angel, standing at 5'3 and weighing around 150, is a short male that appears no older than a Dwarven 16 year old if he were merely a human. Genetics, combined with a partially comfortable life of luxurious riches leave him appearing frail, pampered and delicate aside from his cutthroat facial expressions. This visage of his is surprisingly deceptive, since beneath the classy, freshly ironed and folded garments he adorns himself with he is toned and lean with suggestions of muscularity. It conveys his pending wish to strengthen and compensate himself enough to sit upon a throne of crime and underworld politics. Behind this body, there is more than look; there is considerable strength for his defiled angelic blood.
Angel's ears are pierced; a stud, always a real gemstone, in his lobe while other more cosmetic piercings bejewel his cartilage; and exist there depending on the occasion. Near his neck, on his upper back on the left side, there exists a tattoo that he has had since a young age. It's the crest of the Palladino Family. The crest appears as a sword of arms, only the crossed swords are instead angels wings and in between is a crucifix of feathers.
Some scars sully his body, small faded scars all about him; the result of gunshots, knife wounds, torture and worse. Such was the typical experience for him during his life.
For clothing, one will rarely see Angel without expensive and well laundered clothing that one would normally see at any formal gathering such as a ball or a business meeting. This attire is to send a message: that business is never taken care of. The garments he wears will usually be black and white unless he is seeking to garnish himself for a specific event requiring a more than sufficient impression.
Please put at least one 5 sentence paragraph here or list 5 positive and 5 negative traits about your character's personality. You may do both if you so desire. If you plan to do just a paragraph get rid of the table above.
Dark Magic - Master
While a master in the magics over darkness, the focus of his abilities is based around "shade" or "shadows" as to highlight his capability to utilize both dark and light magics in a powerful harmony. The more light that exists, the bolder the shadow; and therefore, the more potent his dark magic becomes.
Light Magic - Master
As a master in fallen angel level light magic, he is capable of creating and bending light at his whim; and utilizing with heat, holy attributes, and as a cruelly blinding guidance.
Blessings - Adept
Hexes - Master
Fire Immunity - Natural
Electricity Immunity - Natural
Ward Bypass - Natural
Angel de Angelis "Babyface" Palladino III, son of Angelo di Napoli "Evangel" Palladino II, is the former heir to the infamous (ex-) Sicilian-New York Palladino Family. During his life, he has lived a myriad of achievement alongside failure and tragedy. The fall of the New York Palladino Family in the United States was historical, leaving a mark on the world of organised crime.
Angel had been born to introduce the third long-reigning generation of the Palladino Family to the world of organised crime. His father was the don, or the Father of the New York Palladino Family, functioning separately from the Sicilian Palladino Family in Italy. His destiny was to succeed his father, attach the family's threads to the entirety of New York City, and proceed to extend the family into other North American cities.
As a result, he was a gemstone of the criminal world. The birth of the Palladino's Third Coming was unable to be kept any secret. For this reason, as though he were a chest of treasures, he was kept sheltered in his youngest and most vulnerable years in order to be educated and tutored. Angel was untouchable and therefore remained a visual mystery to all but the closest in the family.
The first glimpse of Angel was during a commission summit in which the supreme Crime Families of North America assembled to discuss political matters. The heir's debut sent shock waves throughout the Underground, and due to the significance of the Palladino's power in both North America and Europe, it was bound to cause some unrest in the commission. The Palladino were known well for their practice of expanding to big cities with every generation, planting their roots to take control of everything.
- Angel is a very frequent smoker of cigars, without consequence due to his blood and immortality. His favorite brand name is Casino, and flavor is cherry vanilla; "Casino Cherillas"
- A massive weak-spot for family; and pities those who have lost their loved ones from crime, and hesitates to do so himself unless necessary
- As a family person, if any of his boys and girls were to be killed in heat, he believes an eye for an eye is in order. Therefore, a sacrifice is required, and he will stop at nothing to get the exchange he requires
- Angel's father was nicknamed "Evangel" for his ability to secrete his influence into the tightest places and turn over the most stubborn people into working for him and working for his benefit. The silver tongue of his was peerless, and so he was related to evangelists
- Rather than the term "mafia," he prefers the word "famiglia" when referencing his organisation
- Despite the existence of magic in the world being supreme, Angel has always adored the traditional usage of firearms; and as a result, utilizes them either with or without magical properties due to their retained effectiveness in the modern world
- Bodyguard named Tony, watching over him; even when it seems as though he isn't present
- Owns a volunteer underground brothel, under the guise of a tobacco store
- Owns a underground casino, under the guise of a nightclub and bar
- Shakes down and loan sharks many businesses, big and small, throughout the city
☆ RP EXPERIENCE
☆ OTHER CHARACTERS
jaxx, baxter, maxi, xavier, axel
☆ FACE CLAIM
Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair
THIS CHARACTER BELONGS TO azzy. DO NOT STEAL.
MADE BY ★MEULK